Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Musings 4

Talk about a blank...that's my mind. Sometimes its easy to write; other times its downright hard to complete a thought.

I got into the printing business because I liked the way words look on a page...

I enjoy creating something from literally nothing and giving it order and purpose...

My wife, the photographer, expresses herself through photographs...

I can't see things as uniquely as she...

Christmas is coming and I need to get into the spirit of things. I've been playing carols and that doesn't seem to help. I used to have a screensaver that had a church in a snowy field. It played Silent Night. Santa Clause would run through and leave a package. When I cleansed my hard drive over the summer, I must have tossed my screensaver. Thus, I can't get into the spirit. I got a new screensaver that makes a Christmas tree and then snows, but it is not the same. I want my Silent Night screeensaver back. Alas, I have searched the web but have come up empty.

I screwed up the web site. It is www.commonsense.cc...sorry about that TH. Don't you think blue is a great color. Red is so...so...cold.

My feet hurt . I wore my new boots today. New boots should be broken in gently. Kinda like a new...er...ah...nay, won't go there.

Michael, my son, is living in California. He sent his Christmas list to his mother. He sent me a copy. I find that fascinating--as Mr. Spock would say.

More later....................maybe..........maybe not

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Constable Kreegal said...

I'm on to you.

And as for your "son"... well... your "wife" asked for the list...

Write on. Write often.







www.kreegal.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Website Counters